Low back extensions help to activate your lower back muscles. Hours of bending over a desk or walking forward on your toes can stretch these muscles and increase your lower back pain.
Do 5 repetitions of this exercise every hour. This will help remind your to stand straight with your shoulders back and relieve the stress on your lower back.
- 5 repetitions 1x per hour
- Place your hands behind low back
- Lean back as far as you can
- Keep your hands in place to support the base of the spine
- Do not push through pain
- Keep your feet straight and your toes up
Maintain the correct position in order to get the most from this exercise.